Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: valid XHTML?

  • Benjamin Long
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi Newton,

      I'm working on integrating the css grid into our application. Can you elaborate a little on what the _extra_ elements are?

      Thanks!

      - Ben

      On 10/31/06, Michael Newton <mnewton32@...> wrote:
      I haven't come across any.  Some things like the CSS grid require a
      whole lot of _extra_ elements, but certainly nothing non-standard.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com , "thomaswatson" <junit@...> wrote:

      > Does YUI require any nonstandard tags/attributes (like dojo) that would
      > break standard w3c validation?  Thanks.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:ydn-javascript-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto: ydn-javascript-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Michael Newton
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/

        They're all in the documentation. Just a bit of div-itis is all.
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin Long" <benlong@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Newton,
        >
        > I'm working on integrating the css grid into our application. Can you
        > elaborate a little on what the _extra_ elements are?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > - Ben
        >
        > On 10/31/06, Michael Newton <mnewton32@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I haven't come across any. Some things like the CSS grid require a
        > > whole lot of _extra_ elements, but certainly nothing non-standard.
        > >
        > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "thomaswatson" <junit@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Does YUI require any nonstandard tags/attributes (like dojo)
        that would
        > > > break standard w3c validation? Thanks.
        > > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Benjamin Long
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
          Oh.. thanks. I thought you were speaking to something that wasn't in the documentation.

          - Ben