What does Yahoo use to Minify JavaScript files?

  • foti-1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      I've asked this before, without a reply. I just want to know what Yahoo uses to Minify the YUI Library.

      Thanks,
      Peter Foti
    • Thomas S. Sha
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, foti-1@... wrote:

        > I've asked this before, without a reply. I just want to know what
        Yahoo uses to Minify the YUI Library.

        We use both JSMIN and the Dojo compressor. Both have worked quite
        well for file size compression.

        JSMIN - http://javascript.crockford.com/jsmin.html
        Dojo compressor - http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/compressor_system.html

        Regards,