Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Large Dataset Progressive Rendering Menu with Delay?

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hey Owen -

      The upcoming release of Menu will actually have lazy
      "showdelay" property. Both of these should solve your
      problem. Can you wait a few more days or do you need
      solution right now"?

      - Todd

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/example13.html

      > Thanks in advance!
      > Owen
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > (Yahoo! ID required)

    • grump604
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Todd,

        Sweet! Thats really good news... you've totally made my day! I
        think I can wait a few days if it avoids adding complexity on top of
        something that is being prebuilt. :)

        Thanks again!

        Cheers,
        Owen