Fwd: Re: Treeview problem with IE (opening a panel with an iframe inside)

  • serbowka2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I still need help with that problem. Can anybody help me, please!?

      Feli

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Louela Mae" <daisy_jean21@...>
      wrote:

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "serbowka2" <serbowka@>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > did anyone looked at this? I donĀ“t know if the described problem is
      > only a bug in my code or a general problem.
      > Thanx for any help!!
      >
      > Feli
      >

      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "serbowka2" <serbowka@>
      wrote:

      > > Hi @ all,
      > >
      > > I have a treeview with different links where each opens a panel
      with
      > > an iframe inside (different data). I wondered, why the data is
      not
      > > visible in IE while in FF everything is okay. After I move with
      the
      > > mouse to the panel body in IE and refresh it with the mouse
      submenu
      > > the content is showing... very strange thing!!
      > >
      > > I reduce the code to the main problem - try it out! According to
      the
      > > treeview link I inserted a simple textlink which calls the same
      > > function. Everything is okay there.
      > >
      > > Did anyone has an idea, why that happens??
      > >
      > > Thanx for your tips.
      > > Feli
      > >
      > > P.S.: createNewsfeed.php opens a proxy (which calls the url) and
      > > handles the XML output for my website.
      > >

      > > <script type="text/javascript">
      > >
      > > var tree;
      > >
      > > function treeInit() {
      > > tree = new YAHOO.widget.TreeView("test");
      > > var root = tree.getRoot();
      > > var feedNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode({label:"Create a
      Panel from
      newsURL:"http://focus.msn.de/fol/XML/rss_folnews.xml"},
      > > root, false);
      > >
      > > tree.draw();
      > > }
      > >
      > > YAHOO.widget.TextNode.prototype.onLabelClick = function (id){
      > > createPanel(id.data.newsURL);
      > > }
      > >
      > > function createPanel(url){
      > > var myPanel = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("myPanel",
      {visible:true, x:400,

      ('http://focus.msn.de/fol/XML/rss_folnews.xml')">Create
      > > a Panel from outside the treeview</div>

      --- End forwarded message ---