Re: [ydn-javascript] Having problem with Menu.insertItem ()

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Russ -

      Your example worked for me. Here is my test page:

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v0114/examples/menu/example06.php

      What version of YUI are you using? Are you seeing
      this problem in a specific browser or is it consistent
      across all of our supported browsers?

      - Todd

    • russncraig
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Ah, apparently i was still using 0.11.1. I'm embarassed to have
        missed that. Have updated to 0.11.3 and it works just fine -- and as
        a bonus the menu now closes automatically on click!

        Thanks, as always, for your help.

        russ