Menu configuration from Markup?

  • Dave Patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Is there any way to specify config values (short cut, help text, etc.)
      for menu items when building the menu from markup?

      Thanks,

      Dave
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
        Dave -

        The following MenuItem configuration properties are
        interpreted from the markup:

        text
        url
        target
        emphasis
        strongemphasis

        The rest can only be set via JavaScript:

        helptext
        disabled
        selected
        submenu
        checked

        - Todd

        --- Dave Patterson <dplhenterprises@...>
        wrote:

        > Is there any way to specify config values (short
        > cut, help text, etc.)
        > for menu items when building the menu from markup?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Dave
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > (Yahoo! ID required)

      • David M. Patterson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006

          Todd,

          Thanks for the info.

          Drats.

          That means that I will have to do it in JavaScript to get all of the stuff I want.

          I was hoping to offload some of it to the server.

          All well. Things are as they are.

          Thanks again.

          D.

          --- Dave Patterson <dplhenterprises@ sbcglobal. net>