user embeddable widget script

  • steveodom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      I want to create a embeddable widget that users can easily embed on
      their site - similar to say a youtube video except this will be a
      quiz/survey.

      this widget is based on the yui panel family and associated libraries.

      It works fine on my site.

      Now, I'm trying to figure out how to make it easy for users to embed
      this panel-based widget on their site.

      I'd like them make one copy and paste of this code. Said another way,
      not have to paste all the javascript includes and then in another
      place paste a link that calls the ..panel.show(). One paste as short
      as possible.

      Any ideas on how to approach this, gotchas, and examples?

      thanks,

      Steve