Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Bug: Dialog submit() method assumes no file upload

  • Josh Peters
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      On 10/30/06, onionesque <jdf@...> wrote:
      > Are the developers reading this group? Is this the place to report
      > bugs? I'm surprised not to have had a response on this, and I'd like
      > to make sure I'm of the most service I can be.

      Actually, sourceforge is the place to report bugs. You can discuss
      them here if you want, but you really ought to create an entry in the
      sourceforge bug system.

      As for the submission part, can you describe your issue more
      thoroughly? Are you wanting to perform an action on a form
      submission, which is resulting in a page change? (ie, your code
      snippet is a little lacking.)

      It sounds like you should use a synchronous request instead of async
      request if your wanting the result of the request before your form can
      finish submitting. But without some proper explanation of your
      situation it's quite hard to tell.
    • onionesque
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
        > I assume you filed this as Request 1587482 on our SourceForge project?
        > It's been logged and tracked for integration into YUI.

        Yep, that's mine. (I now have the sourceforge id e_e_coli, which I'll
        use next time I file.)

        Many thanks.