RE: Setting minX minY maxX maxY

  • dude_8316
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      I need some help, i was trying to set the maxX and maxY that the div
      can drag to...however it did't work for me, and here is my code.

      var dd1 = new YAHOO.util.DD("element1", "group1");

      dd1.minX = "0";
      dd1.maxX = "100";
      dd1.minY = "0";
      dd1.maxY = "100";

      thanks
    • Derek
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        check out the setXConstraint and setYConstraint methods

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/dragdrop/YAHOO.util.DragDrop.html#setXConstraint