problems with yahoo tree view

  • Gio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006

      I'm using the yahoo tree view to show some results.I'm doing changes in
      my application so that it can work according to the "accessibility"
      requirements.When I turn off the "show pictuers" feature in IE the tree
      view does not appear anymore (it only appears the data but not the "+")

      Does anybody know how I can fix the tree to see it with this option
      off???

      thanks