valid XHTML?

  • thomaswatson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
      Does YUI require any nonstandard tags/attributes (like dojo) that would
      break standard w3c validation? Thanks.
    • Michael Newton
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
        I haven't come across any. Some things like the CSS grid require a
        whole lot of _extra_ elements, but certainly nothing non-standard.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "thomaswatson" <junit@...> wrote:

        > Does YUI require any nonstandard tags/attributes (like dojo) that would
        > break standard w3c validation? Thanks.

      • Benjamin Long
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
          Hi Newton,

          I'm working on integrating the css grid into our application. Can you elaborate a little on what the _extra_ elements are?

          Thanks!

          - Ben

          On 10/31/06, Michael Newton <mnewton32@...> wrote:
          I haven't come across any.  Some things like the CSS grid require a
          whole lot of _extra_ elements, but certainly nothing non-standard.

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com , "thomaswatson" <junit@...> wrote:

          > Does YUI require any nonstandard tags/attributes (like dojo) that would
          > break standard w3c validation?  Thanks.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:ydn-javascript-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto: ydn-javascript-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Michael Newton
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
            http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/

            They're all in the documentation. Just a bit of div-itis is all.
            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin Long" <benlong@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Newton,
            >
            > I'm working on integrating the css grid into our application. Can you
            > elaborate a little on what the _extra_ elements are?
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > - Ben
            >
            > On 10/31/06, Michael Newton <mnewton32@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I haven't come across any. Some things like the CSS grid require a
            > > whole lot of _extra_ elements, but certainly nothing non-standard.
            > >
            > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "thomaswatson" <junit@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Does YUI require any nonstandard tags/attributes (like dojo)
            that would
            > > > break standard w3c validation? Thanks.
            > > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Benjamin Long
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
              Oh.. thanks. I thought you were speaking to something that wasn't in the documentation.

              - Ben