Fire Fox Bug

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hello,

      I have pretty much figured out that when manually handling your form
      submisions from your dialog, if the HTML inside the dialog that holds
      your form has any tables in it then in fire fox you cannot access the
      fields data using the getData() method.

      Anyone else have this issue?

      I took the working examples that come with the download and added a
      couple tables inside the div's that make up the dialog. I nested my
      form elements inside some tables and it works fine in IE but firefox
      is not working..