positioning tooltips closer

  • Dan Kirshner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      By default tooltips appear to be about 30 px below their context (where you mouseover the
      link, button, or -- in my case -- maparea). I'd like the tooltip to be closer. I've tried
      changing .tt in container.css (adding top:-30px; and/or position:relative;) but these didn't
      make any difference (at least, not to the vertical positioning of the tooltip).

      Any suggestions?