RE: [ydn-javascript] Dialogs - Where do I begin?

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006

      John,

      Module is the base class for Panel. Dialog extends Panel. All classes in the Container library rely on Module, which is a part of the core library. Welcome! If you have any questions as you move forward with your implementation, please feel free to let us know!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!