Error in dragdrop library, deltaX and deltaY not set

  • chochis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hello all:

      I have founded an error in dragdrop library, I dont know what is
      exactly happening at this momento, but the case happens to me all the
      time. It is that in function YAHOO.util.DD.prototype.getTargetCoord
      sometimes this.DeltaX and this.DeltaY are not set wich results in a
      NaN and therefore, the slider cursor doesnt move.

      Greetings