Calendar control bug (2-up view very slow).

  • BuffaloUS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      Has anybody else experienced any issues using the 2-up calendar view?
      When I run it, and page ahead too far, it gets slower and slower to
      change months, and eventually ends up forcing IE to throw up an error:

      "A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If
      it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you
      want to abort this script?"

      This behavior happens in the examples as well. Go to
      http://developer.yahoo.net/yui/calendar/examples/default_2up/index.html
      and keep clicking the button to advance the months. Somewhere around
      2008 for me, it starts dying...

      Thoughts?
    • François
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
        Same here, and only with IE.  FF seems to tug along fine, being responsive and fast through the months and years.

        F.