Scrollable Menu

  • Aditya
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
      I need the menu control to be scrollable. Is this possible? How to go
      about it?

      thanks
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
        This feature will be available in the next (0.11.4)
        release.

        - Todd

        --- Aditya <aditya_poddar@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I need the menu control to be scrollable. Is this
        > possible? How to go
        > about it?
        >
        > thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

      • Todd Kloots
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
          Correction - this will be in the next release: 0.12

          - Todd

          --- Todd Kloots <kloots@...> wrote:

          > This feature will be available in the next (0.11.4)
          > release.
          >
          > - Todd
          >
          > --- Aditya <aditya_poddar@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi,
          > > I need the menu control to be scrollable. Is this
          > > possible? How to go
          > > about it?
          > >
          > > thanks
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > > (Yahoo! ID required)
          > >
          > > mailto:ydn-javascript-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > (Yahoo! ID required)

        • grump604
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006

            My problem:
            Submenus are too tall 50+ items and are scrolling off screen even with
            the constrain proportions set. I'm aware that this is something that
            should be solved by categorizing but in this instance a tall menu is
            required.

            My thoughts:
            The solution to me seems either to tie it to the constrain proportions
            option whereby any menus that scroll offscreen will automatically have
            scrolling added to them. Alternatively the ability to set a maximum
            number of menu items before adding scrolling would work.

            If you have any thoughts on how to go about this I'd be more than
            willing to attempt it on my own.

            Best Regards,
            Owen