Calendar with events/appointments...

  • stephensitton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hi,

      I have to build a calendar that enables users to add appointments and
      shows these listed on the correct day in a month view - pretty much
      like calendar.mail.yahoo.com (month view). This something I can do
      with the YUI libaray? I have looked at examples of using the Calendar
      control but this seems to have a month view with just the dates (could
      add hover-overs for each day that the appointments are on but that is
      not ideal). Would I need to build a month view grid myself with the
      appointments on that could be controlled by selecting days/months from
      the Calendar control?

      thanks
      Steve