problem with logger 0.11.3

  • Ramesh Natarajan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006

      I have a logger component inside a panel container. I log warn,
      error and time log messages into the logger. Initially all the
      checkboxes are checked. When I uncheck the time checkbox I see the
      warn and error messages also disappear. I tried this in firefox on xp.
      Has anyone else noticed this kind of problems?

      var wl_LogReaderPanel = null;
      var wl_LogReader = null;

      function wl_Status (category, text)
      {
      // log using 'MyAPP' as source
      YAHOO.log (text, c, 'MyAPP');
      wl_LogReaderPanel.show ();
      wl_LogReaderPanel.cfg.setProperty("xy",
      [YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportWidth()-450,30]);
      }

      function wl_CloseLogReaderPanel()
      {
      if ( wl_LogReader)
      wl_LogReader.hide();
      }

      function wl_ShowLogReaderPanel()
      {
      if (wl_LogReader)
      wl_LogReader.show();
      }

      function wl_Initialize()
      {
      if (wl_LogReaderPanel == null)
      {
      wl_LogReaderPanel = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("LogReaderPanel",{
      width:"450px",
      constraintoviewport:true,
      underlay:"none",
      close:true,
      visible:false,
      draggable:true,
      modal:false});
      wl_LogReaderPanel.setHeader ('Console');
      wl_LogReaderPanel.setBody("<div
      style='padding:0;border:0;width:100%;' id=
      'LogReaderConsole'></div>");
      wl_LogReaderPanel.hideEvent.subscribe(wl_CloseLogReaderPanel);
      wl_LogReaderPanel.showEvent.subscribe(wl_ShowLogReaderPanel);
      wl_LogReaderPanel.render(document.body);

      wl_LogReaderPanel.cfg.setProperty("xy",[YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportWidth()-
      450,30]);
      YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle("LogReaderPanel","opacity",0.8);
      wl_LogReader = new YAHOO.widget.LogReader ("LogReaderConsole", {
      height:"250px",
      fontSize: "100%" // increase
      default font size
      })
      wl_LogReader.hide();

      Thanks
      ramesh
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
        Hi Ramesh,

        I'm unable to reproduce your problem using the code you provided. Do
        you have a URL you can point us to, or can you post the entirety of
        your code for a reproducible example?

        Thanks,
        jenny

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Ramesh Natarajan"