Re: Apply Mask

  • rspilski
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Any idea on how to "Mask" a page without creating a dialogbox ?
    • Andrey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Hello.
        Attached file is creating mask on body without create Panel or Dialog box.

        Mask hiding by click on it. I couldn't create listener for hide mask by pressing Esc. If somebody know, how create listener for keyboard keys, please, let me know.

        Thank you.
        with best wishes
        Andrey.

        В Втр, 03/10/2006 в 15:21 +0000, rspilski пишет:
        Any idea on how to "Mask" a page without creating a dialogbox ?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: