Re: Modal panel not covering rest of page

  • tistitch
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
      hello, i just have the same problem as you...but i've already set the
      z-index to 1 before...
      and it don't cover all the width of my page.
      i tried in the object but still does not cover all my page...
      i tried to put in the .mask width and height to 100% but still not
      working.

      my .mask is :
      .mask {
      z-index:1;
      display:none;
      position:absolute;
      top:0;
      left:0;
      -moz-opacity: 0.5;
      opacity:.50;
      filter: alpha(opacity=50);
      background-color:#CCC;
      }

      anyone could help me please?
    • Kris Schneider
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
        I just solved some of my own FF layering issues like so:

        .mask {
        z-index: 100;
        }

        var panelConfig = { zIndex: 200 };

        Not sure if it'll help in your situation, but it can't hurt trying...

        --
        Kris Schneider <mailto:kschneider@...>
      • tistitch
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
          thank you but it still does not work

          my object code :
          <script language="javascript">
          var id_en_cours;

          YAHOO.namespace("example.simpledialog");

          function init() {
          var handleCancel = function(e) {
          this.hide();
          }

          var handleOK = function(e) {

          document.location.href='action/action_facture.php?cancel&id='+id_en_cours;
          this.hide();
          }

          YAHOO.example.simpledialog.dlg = new
          YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog("dlg", { visible:false, width: "270px",
          effect:[{effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.SLIDE,duration:0.25},{effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE,duration:0.25}],
          fixedcenter:true, modal:true, draggable:false});

          YAHOO.example.simpledialog.dlg.setHeader("Attention!");
          YAHOO.example.simpledialog.dlg.setBody("Voulez-vous annuler ce devis");

          YAHOO.example.simpledialog.dlg.cfg.queueProperty("icon",YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog.ICON_WARN);
          YAHOO.example.simpledialog.dlg.cfg.queueProperty
          ("buttons", [ { text:"OK", handler:handleOK, isDefault:true },
          { text:"Annuler", handler:handleCancel } ]);

          YAHOO.example.simpledialog.dlg.render(document.body);
          }

          YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(window, "load", init);
          </script>

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Kris Schneider"