TreeView icons

  • bp3212321
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I took the example of the TreeView from the website where it uses the
      +/- sign images to show that the node's have children, but on my code
      it doesn't show the +/- image until I click on a node that has
      children. Is this a bug or something? I wonder why it works on the
      example and not when I copy it verbatim...