Re: Calendar month header disappears when mouse hovers over cells in IE

  • digeomel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      I'm getting tired of responding to my own messages, I hope someone's reading this. :-s

      Anyway, using the DevToolBar in IE, it turns out that somehow the <div class="calheader"> gets displaced/moved whenever the mouse hovers over the cells to a position where apparently the z-index used does not make it visible.

      If I remove the position:relative; CSS attribute from the calheader class, the header seems to stay in place but the arrows are lost entirely.