Apply Mask

  • rspilski
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello,

      I have to create a dialog box to display error messages in a site that
      heavily uses frames (I know...)
      The modal option only apllies to the frame where the dialog box is.
      But how can I apply a mask in other frames ?

      In fact all I need is a example that shows how to use the buildMask
      and showMask functions in a javascript function.

      Thanks in advance.
    • rspilski
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Any idea on how to "Mask" a page without creating a dialogbox ?
      • Andrey
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Hello.
          Attached file is creating mask on body without create Panel or Dialog box.

          Mask hiding by click on it. I couldn't create listener for hide mask by pressing Esc. If somebody know, how create listener for keyboard keys, please, let me know.

          Thank you.
          with best wishes
          Andrey.

          В Втр, 03/10/2006 в 15:21 +0000, rspilski пишет:
          Any idea on how to "Mask" a page without creating a dialogbox ?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: