Sonar Explorer , ajax filemanager and xp style

  • Ebrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      in April 2006 i started a project that name Is " SONAR " .

      Sonar is the first XP styled AND ajax filemanagement in the world and
      sonar application has many features and ability .

      The Sonar application is a web based file manager that use ' AJAX '
      technique . in this software I used PHP ( as the software core ) ,
      Javascript & CSS ( as the software interface ) . software core
      generate XML from files & folders in server or any action responds
      and software interface show that in computer screen . XML can be
      generate by any languages that support file system functions . I am
      working to develop this software about 7 month .

      The face of the SONAR is very similar to Windows Explorer XP and
      maybe you give this software insists on windows explorer :D . Sonar
      has many special ability for managing files & folders in server
      upper , than windows explorer .

      This software completely designed in OOP ( Object Oriented
      Programming ) feature .

      This software has many features upper than another filemanagers .
      Userfriendly interface & Zip Working feature is the on of special
      Sonar features .

      Another features is multi copy & paste and multi remove & ….

      Contextual menu in every item , mini info in tooltips for every
      item , nice explorer bar , error handler for actions …

      Now This software has 2 themes . we can create another themes for
      SONAR in the feature . in this software all keyboard functions is the
      same of windows explorer , such as keep the CTRL & Shift keys to
      select items and …

      Sonar in the 2 browsers can works without errors & problems . Mozila
      FireFox 1+ & Internet Explorer 6+ on any platform . ( I don't test
      sonar on other browsers ) .

      Sonar use mysql db as the default . usernames & passwords store in
      database .

      Please See my 360 blog to see a demo and other snapshots of sonar .

      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-oLgqlIIic6c6dhFPx7XiO1gz?p=17