Selectable TreeNodes

  • rootstones
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Is it possible to select a treenode (textnode), for example when the
      label is clicked? Then by retreiving the id of a selected treenode,
      there are alot of possibilities.

      I couldn't find any selected boolean or something in the api, but
      maybe it's handled differently...
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 11:53:19AM -0000, rootstones wrote:
        > Is it possible to select a treenode (textnode), for example when the
        > label is clicked? Then by retreiving the id of a selected treenode,
        > there are alot of possibilities.
        >
        > I couldn't find any selected boolean or something in the api, but
        > maybe it's handled differently...

        You can override onLabelClick:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/treeview/YAHOO.widget.TextNode.html#onLabelClick

        Eric Miraglia recently posted a detailed example using this feature:

        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v0113/examples/treeview/dyn_ld.php

        -Adam