Changing menu styles

  • lil_crazy_gekko
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I recently discovered Yahoo! UI, and I was stunned. All this
      well-packaged amazingly interactive code. A big thank you goes out to
      everyone involved.

      I am attemping to use the Menu control for our website. It works fine
      using the standard look and feel. My question is, how would I change
      a few simple things, such as font type/size, colour, and can I add
      background-image's to it?

      Also is it possible to change the highlight colour purple?

      Appreciate any help and pointers.

      Cheers,
      Xin
    • rootstones
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        You can edit the CSS file: yui_0.11.3\yui\build\menu\assets\menu.css

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "lil_crazy_gekko"
        <crazygecko@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I recently discovered Yahoo! UI, and I was stunned. All this
        > well-packaged amazingly interactive code. A big thank you goes out to
        > everyone involved.
        >
        > I am attemping to use the Menu control for our website. It works fine
        > using the standard look and feel. My question is, how would I change
        > a few simple things, such as font type/size, colour, and can I add
        > background-image's to it?
        >
        > Also is it possible to change the highlight colour purple?
        >
        > Appreciate any help and pointers.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Xin

      • lil_crazy_gekko
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
          Excellent! That's simple enough. Thank you.

          Just out of interest, has anyone got examples of what they managed to
          achieve with the Menu control in terms of styling?