Conference in Brasil

  • frankdealcantara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      I am doing the speakers grid in a conference in Brasil, I would like
      to have one or more yahoo! developers in conference. Could, you guys
      help me to find someone on Yahoo! to talk about? thanks in advance...

      by the way, besides this post I am a Javascript developer and will
      stay on list.

      thanks again.
    • Lucas Teixeira
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        brazuuuuuuuca :-)

        Lucas

        2006/9/30, frankdealcantara <frank@...>:
        I am doing the speakers grid in a conference in Brasil, I would like
        to have one or more yahoo! developers in conference. Could, you guys
        help me to find someone on Yahoo! to talk about? thanks in advance...

        by the way, besides this post I am a Javascript developer and will
        stay on list.

        thanks again.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings: