Re: Menu - Opera - Link lost focus bug

  • Andrei Neculau
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hi

      The thing is that the YAHOO Menu Widget is built so that it can be
      used also with the keyboard, therefore you will have your menu items
      also FOCUSED (in order to hit enter, and "click" on them).

      This is how Opera marks focused items. It doesn't draw a dotted
      border, but has a different background color. It is not a failure of
      your CSS.

      I hope this helps.

      Regards,
      Andrei