Inline Slider,.. possible?

  • broomnl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      I am building a page that has a number of dynamically generated
      vertical sliders. Currently I am positioning all the sliders by hand,
      mimicking what a browser would do if this were an inline element as
      opposed to a block level element. However I don't always get the right
      width and height for div's from offsetWidth/offsetHeight. That means
      sometimes the layout runs together or overlaps. Now there must be a
      smarter way to do this, one such way I think might be to have the
      sliders be inline,.. is this possible?

      Hope you guys are having fun at the workshops!