Menu - Opera - Link lost focus bug

  • ctac_04201972
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 1:59 PM
      Hi, I tested changing color schema for menu.css and found out that
      there is a small problem with example for leftnavfrommarkup.html. In
      Opera when you hover over a link and then leave it, the link is
      displayed with grey background. Any pointers on where to look to fix
      that? (Opera 9.0 Beta, Win XP)
    • Andrei Neculau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 3:02 PM
        Hi

        The thing is that the YAHOO Menu Widget is built so that it can be
        used also with the keyboard, therefore you will have your menu items
        also FOCUSED (in order to hit enter, and "click" on them).

        This is how Opera marks focused items. It doesn't draw a dotted
        border, but has a different background color. It is not a failure of
        your CSS.

        I hope this helps.

        Regards,
        Andrei