A cookie utility library for YUI?

  • Peter Michaux
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006

      I have been using the Cookie library from Flanagan's fifth edition of
      "JavaScript: The Definitive Guide" it seems very good with a nice API.
      It made me wonder why there isn't a cookie library as part of the
      Yahoo! UI. I am using cookies to save the state of data grids or
      window locations etc. Here are links to Flanagan's library...

      Example using API
      http://www.davidflanagan.com/javascript5/display.php?n=19-1&f=19/01.html

      The Cookie library
      http://www.davidflanagan.com/javascript5/display.php?n=19-2&f=19/Cookie.js

      Anyway if someone is looking for a cookie library my brief experience
      with this one has been good and the API is just what I would like the
      browsers to have natively.

      Peter
    • Nico Giraldi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
        Hello to everyone!
        i am using fonts.css in a project and i have a basic question about
        setting font-size. All my pages are xhtml 1.0 strict and i am setting
        font size in the body tag in this way body{font-size: 77%/*equal to 10px*/}
        I am expecting that all text will have 77%(10px) size but it isnt so.
        Have i to set font size tag by tag, for example
        p,div,table,td{font-size: 77%} instead of setting it in body?
      • Nico Giraldi
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
          hello, there is a litebox "widget" http://www.doknowevil.net/litebox/
          based on yui?
        • Eric Miraglia
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
            Nico,

            The Panel Control, part of the Container family of controls, can be used to do "litebox" implementations.  One of the Container examples demonstrates the litebox pattern implemented using Panel.

            Regards,
            Eric

            Eric Miraglia
            Yahoo! Presentation Platform Engineering