Is the state of a TreeView component saved across pages?

  • Fred Janon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      If I build a menu with the TreeView component with the leaves being
      links to other pages containing the exact same TreeView component (same
      id), will the menu be displayed in the same state (open nodes) when the
      user clicks on a link to display another page?

      I would like to avoid frames so I guess I need to persist the state of
      the TreeView across page displays...

      I skimmed through the treeview.js source code and could not find any
      clue on persisting with cookies for example...

      Thanks

      Fred