Panel.setBody and SCRIPT tag

  • Andrei Neculau
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 12:20 AM
      Hi

      When I set the body of a panel to some HTML code that also contains
      SCRIPT tags/blocks, something weird happens: the SCRIPT tags dissapear
      in Internet Explorer. They work in Firefox, Opera, but IE fails by
      eliminating the SCRIPT blocks.n

      Any ideas?!

      Thanks,
      Andrei
    • Andrei Neculau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 5:05 AM
        I realized that it has something to do with setting innerHTML!

        A temporary solution is that instead of SCRIPT, I'm using a normal DIV
        tag, and then convert it to a SCRIPT element.

        I have posted the solution at on my blog
        http://andreineculau.wordpress.com/2006/09/29/ajax-ondemand-javascript-or-dynamic-script-tags/