Re: fade in panel should be visible after click in IE

  • annieone_hh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      hi steven,

      thank you so much for answering quickly but still it isn't quite good..
      i have my css like that:

      .panel-container {
      position:absolute;
      background-color:transparent;
      z-index:6;
      visibility:hidden;
      overflow:visible;
      width:auto;
      }

      and

      .panel {
      visibility:hidden;
      border-collapse:separate;
      position:relative;
      left:0px;top:0px;
      font:1em Arial;
      background-color:#EEE;
      border:0px solid #a39987;
      z-index:1;
      overflow:hidden;
      padding:0px;
      }

      (this should be relative because meant to be centered in window..?!)

      i got another hint from chris heilmann who told me:
      The original showing up of the panel can be because of all the images being loaded inside
      it. You can work around that either by using onAvailable instead of addListener, or by
      simply hiding the panel with CSS initially.

      but when i tried with onAvailable, it didn't work anymore in any browser (maybe i tried in
      the wrong scriptfile???)

      thank you again anyway, anne