Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Autocomplete and accented characters

  • Oriol Gual
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2006
      Sorry, it was my fault not handling correctly the decoding on the php, it works ok.

      Oriol.

      2006/9/28, Oriol Gual <oriol.gual@... >:
      Hi Jenny,

      Thanks for responding. I've tried what you told me about the example at yahoo, and it is working ok with accented data. I debugged my code and I saw that the data is encoded in utf8, could this be the problem? And also, how you've reproduced the problem?

      Thanks,
      Oriol.

      2006/9/27, jennykhan <jennyhan@... >:

      Hi Oriol,

      I see your problem now. Please go ahead and file a bug through
      SourceForge.

      Thanks!
      jenny