Re: Working on a Ruby on Rails plugin

  • Sarah Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2006
      This is very exciting because I've been working on a YUI project that I
      would like to put in Rails. The yui libraries are perfect for the
      interface stuff -- better than prototype and scriptaculous -- and I was
      just going to go looking for integration. Thanks for working on this
      and please keep us posted. Also, if you want early testers I'd be more
      than happy to to be one and lend any input I could.

      Thanks!