Multi-tiered menu disappearance

  • tistitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      hi everyone,

      i was just trying to make and test a multi tiered menu but i have a problem, that is on yahoo example too : http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/example08.html

      try to go on communication > and click on PIM
      the menu disappear then...

      anyone have a solution to fix this minimal bug?

      Regards,

      Alex
    • tistitch
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
        i found the solution for my own problem:
        just go on menu.js and replace "var sURL = "#"; on line 2677 by "var
        sURL = "javascript:;";
        and it goes ok, the menu doesn't disappear...

        Regards,

        Alex

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tistitch" <godcobain@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone,
        >
        > i was just trying to make and test a multi tiered menu but i have a
        > problem, that is on yahoo example too :
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/example08.html
        > <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/example08.html>
        >
        > try to go on communication > and click on PIM
        > the menu disappear then...
        >
        > anyone have a solution to fix this minimal bug?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Alex

      • Todd Kloots
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
          Alex -

          That is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.  Thanks for the post.

          - Todd