Re: [ydn-javascript] Which group/forum to use????

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
      Ania and all,

      Satyam is correct -- I mentioned last month that we were officially retiring this forum and we closed it to new members at that time so that we could all enjoy the archives here without enduring as much spam.  As of today, it's closed to new messages.

      YUILibrary.com is our new community platform, and that's the place to go for discussion and support.

      I've changed the description of this group to reflect the change.  It's been an amazing 4 years here on YDN-JavaScript with more than 50,000 messages posted; you all have helped the YUI community grow from dozens to tens of thousands of developers and implementations. Thanks to all of you who have contributed generously of your time and expertise.

      We look forward to continuing to learn from you and to the continued growth of the community on YUILibrary.com.

      -Eric (& the YUI Team)