Re: [ydn-javascript] Which group/forum to use????

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010
      There had been an announcement, little more than a month ago.

      El 09/03/2010 2:42, Ania escribió:
      It has been a while since I've visited this group.  I posted a question last week, and then noticed that this group/forum gets very little action.... I've discovered that there is an "alternate universe" at http://yuilibrary.com/forum/ (where I re-posted my question).  If this group is being deprecated in favor of the other one, it would be great if there was some announcement to that effect... some of us really need a YUI board/forum!

      Best regards,
      Ania.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          ydn-javascript-digest@yahoogroups.com
          ydn-javascript-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
        Ania and all,

        Satyam is correct -- I mentioned last month that we were officially retiring this forum and we closed it to new members at that time so that we could all enjoy the archives here without enduring as much spam.  As of today, it's closed to new messages.

        YUILibrary.com is our new community platform, and that's the place to go for discussion and support.

        I've changed the description of this group to reflect the change.  It's been an amazing 4 years here on YDN-JavaScript with more than 50,000 messages posted; you all have helped the YUI community grow from dozens to tens of thousands of developers and implementations. Thanks to all of you who have contributed generously of your time and expertise.

        We look forward to continuing to learn from you and to the continued growth of the community on YUILibrary.com.

        -Eric (& the YUI Team)