DATATABLE overlaps the following HTML content

  • Petronel M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      Hi

      Today I noticed a strange behaviour with Datatable.
      Is it happening only in IE8 standard mode... if activating compatibility all is fine, if I check in Firefox is again ok !

      Luke told me (I think) to try to "refresh" the class or so for the parent ...

      so I added :

      myDataTable.subscribe("postRenderEvent", function() {
      alert("1");
      myDataTable._elContainer.parentNode.className += ' ';
      alert("2");
      });
      // Update totalRecords on the fly with value from server
      myDataTable.handleDataReturnPayload = function(oRequest, oResponse, oPayload) {
      oPayload.totalRecords = oResponse.meta.totalRecords;
      return oPayload;
      }

      return {
      ds: myDataSource,
      dt: myDataTable
      };

      }();

      If you know what I mean please send me back any ideea for a fix...
      Unfortunately I have no online site yet... I have the example in my laptop so if you see me online drop me a line to open and provide you
      access to production sire...

      Thank you

      Petronel