Modaldialog in IFRAME not positioned in middle of ViewPort

  • Praveen M
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2010

      I have a ModalDialog opened in IFRAME whose height is very large say "2000px". The Modal dialog is not shown in the center of the ViewPort area, instead it is shown in the Center of Iframe (Height). I tried to use the "context" attribute by giving the parent document body as the context element but that also didn't helped me, the Modal Dialog is not moving out of the Iframe. Could any one please help me in solving this issue.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards
      Praveen

    • praveen_yui