YUI 2,8 and uploader problem

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010

      I am working with Yahoo uploader. The code seems to  running without any error but nothing is uploaded.

      Trying to see if the following code is calling upload_simple.php

          function upload() {
          if (fileList != null) {
              uploader.setSimUploadLimit(parseInt(document.getElementById("simulUploads").value));
              uploader.uploadAll("upload_simple.php", "POST", null, "Filedata");

      by throwing some echos it does not seems to work. The function upload above is triggered without problems.

      Looking inside the uploader.js code, the function uploadAll it just calls a swf file ie uploader.swf with the specifed parameters.
      The file uploader.swf is in the same folder with the source file and it has already declared at the very beggining with the statement

      YAHOO.widget.Uploader.SWFURL = "uploader.swf";

      I also upgraded  the current version of the Adobe Flash to be greater than 9.

      Inside
      upload_simple.php I have only some echos to make sure that the file is called properly like

      <?php
      ?>

      Any recommendations ?

      George