Group closing to new messages -- moving to YUILibrary.com

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010

      YDN-JavaScript was created more than four years ago, and over that time it's been the site of lively conversations about the YUI Library.

      The group has had its heros -- Satyam and Dav Glass notable among them -- and thousands of developers have been helped in this forum.

      But the time has come to move on.  The YUI community is most active now in the YUILibrary.com forums, and a week from now we'll turn off the messaging features for YDN-JavaScript as we permanently move our attention to the new space.  If you haven't already done so, now is the time to get set up on YUILibrary.com:

      YDN-JavaScript will remain open as a searchable archive, but after next week it will close to new messages, and those of us who work on the project every day will focus exclusively on YUILibrary.com as our mechanism for forum discussions.

      Those of us on the YUI team look forward to seeing you on YUILibrary.com.

      Regards,
      Eric
    • Bradley Kieser
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
        A sad end to a great tradition but time moves on.