Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: How to know when YUI finished rendering

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      There is also renderEvent, that had been there since the start, postRenderEvent is new, I never tried it myself but it should be closer to the end, as you requested.  It would be interesting to know if renderEvent works and postRenderEvent does not.  renderEvent does work so if it doesn't work for you, then the problem is with your code.  Try that out and if it works with renderEvent and not with postRenderEvent, let us know.

      El 03/02/2010 0:24, wizard_files3 escribió:
      Strangly enough event does not get fired up:

      this.myDataTable2.subscribe( 'postRenderEvent',showAllTables );

      I think that postRenderEvent is probably the closest to the end.

      El 02/02/2010 23:21, wizard_files3 escribió:

      Hi. I know there exists onDomReady method, but is there a method which would tell me that YUI has finished rendering(not just ready in DOM) all of its datatables?

      Something like this does not work:

      YAHOO.util.Event.onAvailable(this.myDataTable2.getId( ),showTables);

      //considering that above it is defined as:
      this.myDataTable2 = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable("errorMarkup",myColumnDefs2, this.myDataSource2,{sortedBy:{key:"uuid", dir:YAHOO.widget.DataTable.CLASS_DESC}<% if(staterrors!=null&&  staterrors.size()>6) {%>,scrollable:true, height:"10em"<%}%>});

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)