How to know when YUI finished rendering

  • wizard_files3
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi. I know there exists onDomReady method, but is there a method which would tell me that YUI has finished rendering(not just ready in DOM) all of its datatables?

      Something like this does not work:

      YAHOO.util.Event.onAvailable(this.myDataTable2.getId( ),showTables);

      //considering that above it is defined as:
      this.myDataTable2 = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable("errorMarkup",myColumnDefs2, this.myDataSource2,{sortedBy:{key:"uuid", dir:YAHOO.widget.DataTable.CLASS_DESC} <% if(staterrors!=null && staterrors.size()>6) {%>,scrollable:true, height:"10em"<%}%>});
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        I think that postRenderEvent is probably the closest to the end.

        El 02/02/2010 23:21, wizard_files3 escribió:
        Hi. I know there exists onDomReady method, but is there a method which would tell me that YUI has finished rendering(not just ready in DOM) all of its datatables?

        Something like this does not work:

        YAHOO.util.Event.onAvailable(this.myDataTable2.getId( ),showTables);

        //considering that above it is defined as:
        this.myDataTable2 = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable("errorMarkup",myColumnDefs2, this.myDataSource2,{sortedBy:{key:"uuid", dir:YAHOO.widget.DataTable.CLASS_DESC} <% if(staterrors!=null && staterrors.size()>6) {%>,scrollable:true, height:"10em"<%}%>});

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ydn-javascript-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ydn-javascript-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • wizard_files3
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
          Strangly enough event does not get fired up:

          this.myDataTable2.subscribe( 'postRenderEvent',showAllTables );