Re: How to create a custom Numeric Axis in Chart ?

  • Jose David
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010

      But I need to change the data displayed in the Y Axis, at this moment the Chart autogenerates these Values with the values specificated in the Series

      var lineChart = new YAHOO.widget.LineChart( "linechart", myDataSource,
      {
      series: seriesDef,
      xField: "time",
      yAxis: currencyAxis, ---> I'd like to set this to [-1100, 1000, 1110]
      dataTipFunction: getYAxisDataTipText,
      //only needed for flash player express install
      expressInstall: "assets/expressinstall.swf"
      });
    • tripp.bridges
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010
        The numeric axis is going to incrementally plot data points across a range based on the data. You can use minimum, maximum and majorUnit to specify the lowest, highest and increments but it will not plot data at inconsistent intervals.

        Tripp