YUI connection manager

  • anilnamde
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
      Generally we use the connection manager to invoke the Ajax request and send the key value pairs using the request.
      However how can we form the Ajax request if we would like to pass the JSON or XML data using the request body? What all other possibilities are there ? Or we are just restricted to send only key=value pair using the Connection Manager?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        For JSON, see:

        http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.5.0/JSONsend.php

        El 07/01/2010 8:31, anilnamde escribió:
        Generally we use the connection manager to invoke the Ajax request and send the key value pairs using the request.
        However how can we form the Ajax request if we would like to pass the JSON or XML data using the request body? What all other possibilities are there ? Or we are just restricted to send only key=value pair using the Connection Manager?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)