problem with YUI autocomplete and IE6

  • dembello85
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009
      hi every body
      i have 2 input in my form with autocomplete feature with YUI-2 library
      the problem is that : the second input is not hidde by the first when the contenair of the first input is expand. i have used "useIFrame=true" property but only the select control are hide, my second input is visible via the container of the first
      tanks in advance for your help

      Demazy
    • dembello85
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2009
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "dembello85" <dembello85@...> wrote:

        > hi every body
        > i have 2 input in my form with autocomplete feature with YUI-2 library
        > the problem is that : the second input is not hidde by the first when the contenair of the first input is expand. i have used "useIFrame=true" property but only the select control are hide, my second input is visible via the container of the first
        > tanks in advance for your help
        >
        > Demazy

        hi
        today i dont have the solution of my problem about IE6 and yahooUI autocomplete textbox please help me!