Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: DataTable column resizing with extra header row

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009
      Then, your only option will be to override
      YAHOO.widget.ColumnDD.onDragOver. Look at the source code because the
      API docs won't tell you much about it since it is overriding D&D's own
      method. The code itself will give you a good idea on how to manage your
      own input box. Not the most elegant but if nothing else works .....

      Satyam

      Vinay escribió:

      >> How about adding a full row of headers by using nested headers with one
      >> top header containing each only one child header?
      >>

      > Nice idea. This could work but for the fact that for a nested header, the column reordering works by dragging the top-level row header, which would be obscured by the filter input box. I tried this out with just a label in the top header row; the column resizing is restrained by the width of that label.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Vinay Sajip

    • Vinay
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2009

        > Then, your only option will be to override
        > YAHOO.widget.ColumnDD.onDragOver. Look at the source code because the
        > API docs won't tell you much about it since it is overriding D&D's own
        > method. The code itself will give you a good idea on how to manage your
        > own input box. Not the most elegant but if nothing else works .....

        Ok, thanks for the pointer.

        Regards,

        Vinay Sajip